You are invited to share your expertise, insights, and best practices!
Presenting at the Canadian Career Development Summit is a great opportunity to share and learn while also gaining exposure for your work and enhancing your professional profile.
The Summit agenda is flexible to allow for presentations of almost any length. The emphasis is on sharing and discussion, so any presentation should allow plenty of opportunity for the exchange of ideas.
Presentation topics should be focused on the interests of directors and managers more than career development practitioners. Most will fit into one of these categories:
- the changing career development landscape on campus;
- strategic approaches for leading change;
- innovative new service models;
- initiatives for building campus partnerships;
- the integration of career development into curriculum;
- the future of experiential learning; and,
- management techniques, tools, and processes that will facilitate progress in the years ahead.
To submit a proposal, please complete the Proposal Submission Form by the extended deadline: April 6, 2018.
Any questions regarding proposals should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.